Black Moustache

mercredi 30 mars 2016

LA JOLIE LOUISE de DANIEL LANOIS

ES- TU CAPABLE DE METTRE CETTE CHANSON EN FRAGNOL? LE FRANÇAIS EN ESPAGNOL ET L'ANGLAIS EN FRANÇAIS?

Ma jolie, how do you do? 
Mon nom est Jean-Guy Thibault-Leroux 
I come from east of Gatineau 
My name is Jean-Guy, ma jolie 

J'ai une maison à Lafontaine 
Where we can live, if you marry me 
Une belle maison à Lafontaine 
Where we will live, you and me 
Oh Louise, ma jolie Louise 

Tous les matins au soleil 
I will work 'til work is done 
Tous les matins au soleil 
I did work 'til work was done 
And one day, the foreman said 
« Jean-Guy, we must let you go » 
Et pis mon nom, y est pas bon 
At the mill anymore... 
Oh Louise, I'm losing my head, 
I'm losing my head 

My kids are small, 4 and 3 
Et la bouteille, she's mon ami 
I drink the rum 'tilI I can't see 
It hides the shame Louise does not see 
Carousel turns in my head, 
And I can't hide, oh no, no, no, no 
And the rage turned in my head 
And Louise, I struck her down, 
Down on the ground 
I'm losing my mind, I'm losing my mind 

En Septembre '63 
kids are gone, and so is Louise. 
Ontario, they did go 
Near la ville de Toronto 
Now my tears, they roll down, 
Tous les jours 
And I remember the days, 
And the promises that we made 
Oh Louise, ma jolie Louise, ma jolie Louise.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire